How to Play Dragon Master video slot
What's unique about this game?
- This video slot has 20 paylines.
- Dragon Slayer is wild and substitutes for all other symbols except for Orb Scatter.
- All wins with Wild Dragon Slayer are doubled.
- 5 Scatter Orb symbols will multiply your bet by 100.
- A Free Games feature is awarded when 3 or more Orb Scatter symbols occur.
- 10 free games are awarded, during which all prizes are doubled.
General instructions for all video slot machines:
- All symbols pay left to right on consecutive reels of an active payline (in some games scatter and bonus symbols are paid anywhere on the reels).
- All wins are multiplied by the credits bet per line except for scatter wins which are sometimes multiplied by total bet (depending on game).
- Scatter and Bonus wins are paid in addition to payline wins.
- Only the highest win will be paid on each of the active paylines.
- To bet the maximum lines allowed (amount differs between machines), click MAX LINES. This will automatically spin the reels for you and the bet will be wagered. (If the reels are not spun, click Play or Spin)
- In some games you can click on MAX BET to maximize both lines and bet per line (depending on game).
- Please note that some games do not have Max lines or Max Bet options. In this case, you must manually select your lines and bet per amount, then click Spin.
- To view the video slot machine's different winning combinations and special features click Paytable or Info on the machine's buttons panel.
- You may see your total win amount by viewing the 'Paid' display window.
- You can use the Autoplay option to have the computer spin for you. Just click Autoplay at the bottom right, select the number of spins and click Spin. You can stop Autoplay at any time. Autoplay pauses for bonus rounds and free spins.