- This video slot has 20 paylines for every spin.
- The Detective Scatter symbol appearing anywhere on the left reel and the Big Boss Scatter symbol appearing anywhere on the right reel triggers the Shootout Bonus Round.
- 3 barrels in the Shootout Bonus Round wins the progressive jackpot.
- While theoretically mathematically possible, in actuality apparent simultaneous and multiple wins are extremely rare. The more common scenario are sequential wins, usually minutes, hours or days apart. In general, in each progressive jackpot there is a seed amount, used for intro and refills. Let’s say a given jackpot starts growing based on contributions made during subsequent player rounds. Let's suppose the jackpot is now at 1500€. If two players win the jackpot almost at once, the first will win the 1500€ while the second will win the amount that has been generated –if any- since the first jackpot was obtained. The in-game and lobby jackpot counters are refreshed every ~15 seconds (depending on the type of internet connection available to the player) which is very fast so most likely the second (consecutive) winner would be already aware that the jackpot has been reset prior to winning it. The above is true for both real money and demo money jackpots and for both PC and mobile-based games.
Normally production progressive jackpots are never terminated unless extreme external requirements are present, either due to commercial, technical or regulatory reasons not present before. If we are indeed required to remove a production jackpot then this is done in three phases – first the contributing game or games are suspended via an admin and then the jackpot itself is suspended via the jackpot server admin and last a notification is given to the players via the operator website support area. The faith of the accrued jackpot itself is determined by the nature of the removal reason. Should this be a temporary technical issue (system bug) then the jackpot is subsequently restored and normal gameplay resumes. Should the removal be permanent then accrued contribution are restored to those players that are still active. Those funds, which cannot be restored, are transferred to a similar jackpot.
- 3, 4 or 5 Officer symbols appearing as a Scatter on the reels triggers the Booze Bustin' Bonus Game.
- The Detective Scatter symbol appearing anywhere on the left reel and the Henchman Scatter symbol appearing on any other reel triggers a special bonus.
- The Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols except Scatters.
- All wins are multiplied by the stake per line except for Scatters.
- Scatter wins are multiplied by the total stake for all lines.
The player’s percentage of theoretical return is 96.09%