What's unique about this game?
- This Video Slot has 20 pay lines.
- The wild symbol substitutes for any symbol except for scatter and bonus.
- The wild symbol in Globetrotting pays by itself.
- Scatter icons appearing anywhere on both reels 1 and 5 trigger Globetrotting's "Frequent Flyer" bonus game.
- All wins during the "Frequent Flyer" bonus game are cumulative.
- Three bonus symbols on reels 2, 3, and 4 of any active pay line trigger Globetrotting's "Jet Set" bonus round. If the bonus symbols appear in two lines in the same round - two bonus games will be triggered sequentially.
- Some games have the option of setting the balance for playing.
- This button allows the player to set a game balance for the specific playing session.
- To set a game balance, simply press the "Set Balance" button.
- The game balance can be equal or smaller than the player's current bankroll.
- The default is equal.
- To set a different game balance, select the "Other" option and enter the desired amount.
- Note that only full values can be entered, not decimals.
- Once a different balance has been entered, it will be displayed in the "Credits" display and the same amount will be reduced from the bankroll.
- Any winnings will be added first to the Credits display and only at the end of the playing session they will be added to the player's bankroll.
- It is possible to repress "Set Balance" again between rounds and modify any previously defined game balance.
- If the desired bet level is not supported by the defined balance, it will be automatically adjusted to the next possible level by gradually reducing the bet.
- Closing the game will reset the game balance.
- Game balance will be restored once recovering from a disconnection.
- Game balanace is available in both Real Money and Play Money modes.
Minimum bet: 0.05 X 1 Payline
Maximum bet: 10 X 20 Paylines
The player’s percentage of theoretical return is 96.10%