What's unique about this game?
- This Video Slot has 20 pay lines.
- At least three scatter symbols anywhere on the reels multiply the total bet amount.
- The wild symbol substitutes for any symbol except for scatter, free spins and bonus.
- The free spin symbol anywhere on both reels 1 and 5 triggers 10 free spins. Free spins will play the same number of active lines and bet per line as the original game.
- 3 or more bonus symbols anywhere on an active payline trigger the Four-of-a-Fish Bonus Game.
- In the bonus game, the player has 4 poker rounds against underwater sea creatures to make a Pair, Three-of-a-Kind or Four-of-a-Kind hand suit combination. The higher the number of matching cards, the higher the bonus rewards.
- Some games have the option of setting the balance for playing.
- This button allows the player to set a game balance for the specific playing session.
- To set a game balance, simply press the "Set Balance" button.
- The game balance can be equal or smaller than the player's current bankroll.
- The default is equal.
- To set a different game balance, select the "Other" option and enter the desired amount.
- Note that only full values can be entered, not decimals.
- Once a different balance has been entered, it will be displayed in the "Credits" display and the same amount will be reduced from the bankroll.
- Any winnings will be added first to the Credits display and only at the end of the playing session they will be added to the player's bankroll.
- It is possible to repress "Set Balance" again between rounds and modify any previously defined game balance.
- If the desired bet level is not supported by the defined balance, it will be automatically adjusted to the next possible level by gradually reducing the bet.
- Closing the game will reset the game balance.
- Game balance will be restored once recovering from a disconnection.
- Game balanace is available in both Real Money and Play Money modes.
The player’s percentage of theoretical return is 95.06%