Casino-on-Net Bonus Policy states that:
- Subject to Casino-on-Net discretion and the rules set out below, members will receive a ‘Welcome Bonus’ and/or other types of bonus. Casino-on-Net reserves the right to limit such bonuses to (i) one bonus per household or (ii) one bonus per device.
- In some instances the Welcome Bonus may differ according to the promotion offered.
- Players may be required to submit a claim prior to receiving the Welcome Bonus. In such cases, failure to claim and provide a certified email address may render the Welcome Bonus void.
- The terms Initial Deposit Welcome Bonus, First Deposit Bonus, Match up Bonus, Pending Bonus and First Time Bonus all refer to the same Welcome Bonus.
Special Welcome Bonus Terms & Conditions:
- To be eligible for any bonus included as part of this special Welcome Bonus promotion (the ‘Promotion’), a player must open a new Casino-on-Net account and make a first deposit equal to or greater than the minimum required deposit. Deposit limits can be found here.
- Players who benefit from this Promotion will not be eligible to benefit from any other first deposit bonus promotions.
- Players are permitted to make further deposits following their initial deposits in order to reach certain status levels, however only the initial deposit amount shall be considered in relation to the awarding of the Welcome Bonus
- For members located in certain jurisdictions, territories and states, the Welcome Bonus will not be available. For details where this applies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Welcome Bonus
- The Welcome Bonus is a Pending Bonus equal to 100% of the first deposit made by a new player up to a maximum bonus of £300/€300/$300.
- Example: If you make a first deposit of $100, you will receive 100% of your Welcome Bonus once you meet the conditions described in clause (i) below:
(i) The Welcome Bonus will be remitted to the player's account in one lump sum once the initial first deposit amount has been wagered 5 (five) times according to the Casino-on-Net bonus policy wagering contributions table (point 8 below), and providing the wagering conditions have been met within 14 days of his/her first deposit. The maximum wagering requirements for amounts exceeding £/€/$300 will be £/€/$300 X 5. See examples below:
||Deposit wagering requirements
||£/€/$50 x 5
||£/€/$100 x 5
||£/€/$300 x 5
|1st deposits over £/€/$300
||£/€/$300 x 5
The Welcome Bonus is subject to the rest of this Bonus Policy. For more information about this offer, please click here.
- The Welcome Bonus and any accumulated winnings may be withdrawn only after an amount totalling no less than 50 (fifty) times the bonus amount received has been wagered, unless otherwise stated. If the foregoing wagering requirement has not been fulfilled within 90 days receiving the Welcome Bonus, the Welcome Bonus and any winnings generated there from will be cancelled.
- Casino-on-Net standard bonus terms apply to the Welcome Bonus and are set out below.
- All monetary amounts referred to in this Bonus Policy are available to members in one of the three following currencies in accordance with each member's personal preference: US Dollars, GBP or Euros.
- All bonuses received via funds deposited by NETELLER or Skrill (moneybookers) may be withdrawn only after wagering a total of 100 (one hundred) times the bonus.
- For members located in certain jurisdictions, territories and states the bonus and any accumulated winnings may be withdrawn only after wagering a total amount of 100 (one hundred) times the bonus. For details regarding the jurisdictions to which this applies, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Wagering on all games in Casino-on-Net contributes towards the wagering requirement but certain games contribute greater amounts than others. The following is a list of contributions towards wagering requirements for each individual game type.
|Video Slots & Slots, Scratch card, Keno, Race, Arcade, Dice and all other games that do not appear in the table
|All versions of Roulette, Pai Gow Poker, Caribbean Poker, Triple Card Poker & Poker table games
|All versions of Blackjack, Live Casino games, Hi-Lo, VideoPoker, Power Video Poker, Baccarat
- Wager $300 on Video Slots, the entire $300 (100%) contributes towards the wagering requirements.
- Wager $300 on Roulette, $60 (20%) contributes towards the wagering requirements.
- Any winnings made under the bonus, may be withdrawn only after the wagering requirement has been fulfilled. If you wish to remove the Welcome Bonus and winnings in order to withdraw your initial deposit please contact our Member Support Department.
- Bonuses differ according to the offering in which they are played and can be included in more than one offering.
- All bonuses and promotional offers and any winnings generated through the wagering of either of the aforesaid, will be cancelled at cashout, if any of the applicable conditions have not been fully completed.
- Notwithstanding the modification provisions in the User Agreement, Casino-on-Net reserves the right, at its sole discretion and at a time of its choosing, to withdraw, revoke or amend any bonuses and promotional offers, or any parts thereof.
- Please be advised that during a campaign or a promotion where you receive any additional bonus amount, whether this is part of the original bonus or a separate amount, you may be required to undergo further wagering requirements in order to request a withdrawal of the bonus and any accumulated winnings.
- Low-risk wagering in all versions of Wild Wheel, Roulette, Baccarat and Craps bets will not be calculated as a valid wager according to Casino-on-Net Bonus Policy withdrawal requirements. We reserve the right to withhold any amount in excess of the member's original deposit from a member's withdrawal if the play bonus is wagered on any of the foregoing games.
- Casino-on-Net Bonus Policy applies to all event or promotion funds received in excess of regular payouts.
- Your account is made up of both Available funds (those that can be used in any applicable game or withdrawn subject to the Withdrawal Policy) and Restricted funds (the total of bonus funds that have not yet met the wagering requirement and any winnings associated with such bonus funds). If you have both Available funds and Restricted funds in your account, the next wager you make will use Restricted funds first. Available funds will only be used once your Restricted funds balance is zero. If you place a wager on casino games using Restricted funds only and win you will receive, depending on your account currency, up to a maximum of $500/€500/£500 in winnings. If your winnings exceed $500/€500/£500 you will only receive $500/€500/£500. Such limitation on your winnings shall not apply to verified progressive jackpot winnings derived from Restricted funds.
- All bonuses and promotional offers (that are not part of the Welcome Bonus) extended to members must fulfill wagering requirements in Casino-on-Net within 30 days of being credited to a member's account or within the period specified in the notification of a promotional offer if different. Otherwise, any bonus amount available (and all winnings generated through the wagering of the bonus amount) will be cancelled.
- In order to withdraw any cash or free play bonus (including any related winnings), a player must have made a previous approved deposit.
- Casino-on-Net reserves the right to withhold any bonus amount from a member's withdrawal.
- Withdrawing funds: Please refer to our withdrawal & privacy policies for more information.
- In the event that Casino-on-Net reasonably suspects that a player is abusing or attempting to abuse any type of bonus, Casino-on-Net reserves the right to: (i) discontinue the player’s Casino-on-Net membership; (ii) withhold all monies in such player’s account; and (iii) to prevent the player from accessing Casino-on-Net in the future.
- In the event Casino-on-Net reasonably suspects that any players acting in a group are or have attempted to abuse any bonus offer, Casino-on-Net reserves the right to block all relevant accounts and indefinitely retain the monies therein.
- This Bonus Policy has been drafted in the English language. In the event of any discrepancy between the meanings of any translated versions of this Bonus Policy and the English language version, the meaning of the English language version shall prevail.
Free spins and FreePlay bonus:
Free spins and FreePlay are offered under the following conditions:
- All free spins and FreePlay credited to a player's account must be played within 14 days, unused free spins and FreePlay will be removed from the account thereafter.
- Free spin and FreePlay wins are considered as a bonus and are subject to the bonus wagering and all other bonus terms.
- Free Spins and FreePlay winnings are granted only after the player has finished playing all of his/her free spins or FreePlay.
- Free spins and FreePlay are subject to a maximum winnings amount as determined by the specific promotion terms and conditions.
- FreePlay winnings are capped to the amount of FreePlay granted, unless otherwise specified in the promotion terms and conditions.
Last updated on 2.2.2016.