Casino-on-Net Bonus Policy states that:
- Subject to Casino-on-Net discretion and the rules set out below, members will receive a ‘Welcome Bonus’ and/or other types of bonus. Casino-on-Net reserves the right to limit such bonuses to (i) one bonus per household or (ii) one bonus per computer terminal.
- In some instances the Welcome Bonus may differ according to the promotion offered.
- Players may be required to submit a claim prior to receiving the Welcome Bonus. In such cases, failure to claim and provide a certified email address may render the Welcome Bonus void.
- The terms Initial Deposit Welcome Bonus, First Deposit Bonus, Match up Bonus and First Time Bonus all refer to the same Welcome Bonus.
Special Welcome Bonus Terms & Conditions:
- To be eligible for any bonus included as part of this special Welcome Bonus promotion (the ‘Promotion’), a player must open a new Casino-on-Net account and make a first deposit equal to or greater than the minimum required deposit. Deposit limits can be found here.
- Players who benefit from this Promotion will not be eligible to benefit from any other first deposit bonus promotions.
- Players are permitted to make further deposits following their initial deposits in order to reach certain status levels, however only the initial deposit amount shall be considered in relation to the awarding of the Welcome Bonus
- The Welcome Bonus will not be available to members registered, logging in or depositing from China.
- The Immediate Bonus will be remitted directly into the new player's account upon his/her first deposit
- The Immediate Bonus and any accumulated winnings may be withdrawn only after an amount totalling no less than 50 (fifty) times the bonus amount received has been wagered, unless otherwise stated. If the foregoing wagering requirement has not been fulfilled within 90 days of the first deposit, the Immediate Bonus and any winnings generated there from will be cancelled.
- Casino-on-Net standard bonus terms apply to the Immediate Bonus and are set out below.
- The Welcome Bonus is subject to the rest of this Bonus Policy. For more information about this offer, please click here.
- All monetary amounts referred to in this Bonus Policy are available to members in one of the three following currencies in accordance with each member's personal preference: US Dollars, GBP or Euros.
- All bonuses received via funds deposited by NETELLER or Skrill (moneybookers) may be withdrawn only after wagering a total of 100 (one hundred) times the bonus.
- For members located in certain jurisdictions, territories and states the bonus and any accumulated winnings may be withdrawn only after wagering a total amount of 100 (one hundred) times the bonus. For details regarding the jurisdictions to which this applies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wagering on all games in Casino-on-Net contributes towards the wagering requirement but certain games contribute greater amounts than others. The following is a list of contributions towards wagering requirements for each individual game type.
In some cases, High Rollers may have different terms and conditions. For further details click here.
|Video Slots & Slots, Scratch card, Keno, Race, Arcade, Dice and all other games that do not appear in the table
|All versions of Roulette, Pai Gow Poker, Caribbean Poker, Triple Card Poker & Poker table games
|All versions of Blackjack, Live Blackjack, Hi-Lo, VideoPoker, Power Video Poker, Baccarat, Live Baccarat &Live Roulette
- Wager $300 on Video Slots, the entire $300 (100%) contributes towards the wagering requirements.
- Wager $300 on Roulette, $60 (20%) contributes towards the wagering requirements.
- Any winnings made under the bonus, may be withdrawn only after the wagering requirement has been fulfilled. If you wish to remove the Welcome Bonus and winnings in order to withdraw your initial deposit please contact our Member Support Department.
- Bonuses differ according to the offering in which they are played and can be included in more than one offering.
- If the amount initially deposited in order to generate the bonus is withdrawn before fulfilling the wagering requirements of the bonus, the current bonus amount (and any winnings generated through the wagering of the bonus amount) will be cancelled.
- Please be advised that during a campaign or a promotion where you receive any additional bonus amount, whether this is part of the original bonus or a separate amount, you may be required to undergo further wagering requirements in order to request a withdrawal of the bonus and any accumulated winnings.
- Low-risk wagering in all versions of Wild Wheel, Roulette, Baccarat and Craps bets will not be calculated as a valid wager according to Casino-on-Net Bonus Policy withdrawal requirements. We reserve the right to withhold any amount in excess of the member's original deposit from a member's withdrawal if the play bonus is wagered on any of the foregoing games.
- Casino-on-Net Bonus Policy applies to all event or promotion funds received in excess of regular payouts.
- All bonuses and promotional offers (that are not part of the Welcome Bonus) extended to members must fulfill wagering requirements in Casino-on-Net within 30 days of being credited to a member's account or within the period specified in the notification of a promotional offer if different. Otherwise, any bonus amount available (and all winnings generated through the wagering of the bonus amount) will be cancelled.
- In order to withdraw any cash or free play bonus (including any related winnings), a player must have made a previous approved deposit.
- Casino-on-Net reserves the right to withhold any bonus amount from a member's withdrawal.
- Withdrawing funds: Please refer to our withdrawal & privacy policies for more information.
- In the event of abuse, Casino-on-Net reserves the right to discontinue the member's Casino-on-Net membership and to prevent the member from accessing the Casino-on-Net site in the future.
- In the event Casino-on-Net deems that any players acting in a group are or have attempted to abuse any bonus offer, Casino-on-Net reserves the right to block all relevant accounts and indefinitely retain the monies therein.
- In the event that Casino-on-Net deems in its sole discretion that you have been taking unfair advantage of the Casino-on-Net Welcome Bonuses or have executed any other act in bad faith in relation to a bonus promotion offered on any of the sites owned and/or operated by Casino-on-Net, Casino-on-Net shall have the right to block or terminate your accounts with Casino-on-Net and in such circumstances, Casino-on-Net shall be under no obligation to refund to you any funds that may be in your accounts other than your original deposit amounts. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if there are no remaining funds in your account then no refund will be made whatsoever.
- This Bonus Policy has been drafted in the English language. In the event of any discrepancy between the meanings of any translated versions of this Bonus Policy and the English language version, the meaning of the English language version shall prevail.
Free spins and FreePlay bonus:
Free spins and FreePlay are offered under the following conditions:
- All free spins and FreePlay credited to a player's account must be played within 14 days, unused free spins and FreePlay will be removed from the account thereafter.
- Free spin and FreePlay wins are considered as a bonus and are subject to the bonus wagering and all other bonus terms.
- Free Spins and FreePlay winnings are granted only after the player has finished playing all of his/her free spins or FreePlay.
- Free spins and FreePlay are subject to a maximum winnings amount as determined by the specific promotion terms and conditions
Last updated on October 21st, 2013