As part of our commitment to provide a truly superior service, Casino-on-Net makes every effort to ensure that your withdrawal request is processed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
To withdraw your winnings from your gaming account, please follow the steps below:
- Open the main lobby;
- Log in by entering your username and password;
- Click on the Cashier button.
- Once in the Cashier, click on Withdrawal;
- In the box provided, enter the amount that you wish to withdraw from your account.
- From the drop-down menu, please enter by which payment method you wish to receive your Remaining Withdrawal Balance (please see Casino-on-Net Withdrawal Policy) if any exists:
- If you choose Wire Transfer, please enter/review/update your bank details in the pop-up window and then click Submit.
- If you choose Bank Draft, please enter/review/update your mailing address in the pop-up window and then click Submit.
- If you choose EntroPay card and you placed a deposit with an EntroPay card issued through EntroPay’s website your funds will be returned to your card.
- If you choose EntroPay card and you placed a deposit with the help of our Member Support team (by phone) you will be required to contact the Member Support team to generate a claiming code for you. EntroPay will then email you a link to their site which will guide you through the steps to making your withdrawal. You will need your claim code during this process in order to withdraw.
- Click on the Submit Withdrawal Request button.
- To learn how to reverse your withdrawal, after having requested it, please see Reversing Your Withdrawal of this site.
- To review your withdrawal history, click on the Withdrawal History button in the Cashier.
- You may also review your deposit and withdrawal history using the game history feature.
Please note the following important information:
Withdrawals requested within the same 24 hour period, via the same payment method, may be combined as one payment.
Occasionally, your authorization or some documentation, may be required to process your withdrawal requests, and we may ask that you sign a list of your previous deposits with us.
Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Ltd. (the operator of Casino-on-Net) reserves the right to delay and/or stop the processing of withdrawal requests until final approval has been received for any outstanding deposit transactions.
Please see Casino-on-Net Withdrawal Policy.
Bonuses may be withdrawn only after all Bonus Policy requirements have been satisfied.
In the event that we terminate the offering of our business in any specific country, payouts will be subject to reasonable processing charges.
For assistance with this or any of your other online gaming needs, please click here to Contact us.